(also called Svarka) is a type of card gambling that is played with a deck of 32 cards - from 7 to Ace, inclusive. The minimum number of players is 2 and the maximum is 10.
Each player receives three cards. They are distributed one by one, clockwise. The winner is the player whose cards have the highest number of points. Points are calculated according to the following rules:
- each card from 7 to 9 carries as many points as its number;
- 10, J, Q, and K carry 10 points each;
- Aces carry 11 points each;
- one-color cards carry as many points as their sum;
- three 10, J, Q or K carry a total of 30 points;
- three Aces carry a total of 33 points;
- 7♣ is a "joker" or "yonchev" and carries 11 points. They are added to the total hand, regardless of the value and color of the other two cards.
For example, if your hand is 8♥ 9♠
- Two seven carry 23 points.
- In some variations of the game, three weeks is the strongest combination and brings 34 points.
- 10♠, 10
and A♣ carry a total of 11 points;
- J♠, Q and
10♣ carry a total of 10 points;
- 8♣, K♥ and 9 carry a total of 10 points;
- K♥, 9♥ and Q♣
carry a total of 19 points;
- А♠, А
and 10♣ carry a total of 22 points;
- 8♠, А
and 7♣ carry a total of 22 points;
- 10, 9
and J carry a total of 29 points;
- Q♣, Q♥ and Q carry a total of 30 points;
- 7♣, K♥ and K carry a total of 31 points;
- A♣, A♥ and A carry a total of 33 points;
- 7♣, 7♥ and 7
carry a total of 34 points.
- before each hand, each participant bets a certain amount - the so-called. "miza" , chip or floor ;
- before seeing his cards, the first player to the left of the dealer has the right to bet a certain amount in blid ;
- if the player at hand bets in blind , everyone to his left has the right to bet twice in blind ;
- if one of the players to the left of the blind bettor does not double the bet, the next player after him is not allowed to bet in blind ;
- betting in blind is optional ;
- after the cards are dealt, players look at their cards and place bets in the order they are dealt;
- if there is a bet in blind , the first bettor is obliged to bet at least twice as much as the bet in blind ;
- if the player who bets in blind wants to take part in the game and see the cards of the one who paid and / or raised his bet, the person who bets in blind must pay the difference up to the full amount of the players' bet or increase it;
- if there is a bet in blind and no one bets double, the game is won by the one who last bet in blind ;
- betting is not mandatory, but the player who refuses to bet loses;
- the dealer of the cards bets last;
- if all other players refuse to bet, the floor remains with the dealer;
- after one of the players bets, the others have the right to pay him to show his cards;
- after one of the players bets, the others have the right to pay and increase the bet;
- after raising the bet, the player who originally bet can cancel, pay the increased bet or pay the increased bet and raise the bet again, but not more than three times;
- the player with the most points wins all bets and deals the cards for the next game;
- if two or more players have an equal number of points, a svara occurs or svarka;
- svara is a new game in which the participation table is one second (if three or four players have an equal number of points - one third or one quarter) of the total amount available on the floor
- each player present has the right to join the quarrel after paying the specified miza.